Got balls and a huge library? Test our Early Access version!
In the past couple of months we have made an effort to make some progress with beaTunes 2. One of the most important goals is better scalability, i.e. the ability to efficiently manage larger libraries while consuming fewer system resources. As a consequence, we have rewritten most of beaTunes' guts. Today, we'd like to ask the brave among you to check out what we've achieved so far.
Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future versions
- This version will cease to function 2 weeks after its release
- You cannot buy this version
To make this perfectly clear: EA1 isn't even a beta version.
Of course, the purpose of this release is to obtain feedback from real users. Please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know what does or does not work, is taking too long or does not fulfill your expectations in any other way.
And here are the download links: