beaTunes 3.5 Early Access 6: Close to Release
As always, there is some more info in the
Alright, here's the obligatory warning: Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future or previous versions (even though I make a reasonable effort)
- This version will cease to function one week after its release
- You cannot buy this version
And here are the download links:
For those still using beaTunes 2: beaTunes 3.x changes beaTunes' internal database layout quite a bit, which takes a while. Do not interrupt this process, even if it takes very long! beaTunes 2.x will not be able to use the database anymore, after you ran beaTunes 3.x. If you intend to try 3.x and then go back to 2.x, make sure you back up the database before you try 3.x (depending on your OS it's in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\tagtraum industries\beaTunes\database or
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\tagtraum industries\beaTunes\database)! You also might want to check out this article about exporting beaTunes data.
Please provide feedback! Let me know what does not work. Especially audio decoding problems,
OutOfMemoryErrors and UI hangs and hiccups.
PS: The update from 3.0 to 3.5 will be free.
Labels: Early Access