I'm happy to announce that I just released beaTunes 4.0.2. Like 4.0.1, this is a maintenance release, aimed at fixing the kind of little bugs that pop up right after a major release. For details, please see the list below or the release notes.
As always, you can download the software from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.0.2
- Fixed sync failure of songs with fingerprints.
- Fixed diacritic-related unicode file name problem on Windows.
- Fixed AIFF decoding failure.
- Fixed playback start on Enter in textfields.
- Fixed excessive file attribute reads.
- Fixed potential analysis deadlock.
- Fixed database access in EDT during analysis.
- Improved formatting of AppleScript errors.
- Improved Schema Evolution resumability.
- Improved genre list loading.
- Improved TitleStartsWithTrackNumber inspection to remove repeated track numbers.
- Improved segmentation performance.
- Added ability to repair or rebuild database via the Tools menu.