beaTunes 4.0.15: Update recommended
I'm happy to announce that beaTunes 4.0.15 was released today. This update contains some important fixes, especially for people who use folder-based collections or choose to embed non-iTunes meta data. Therefore I recommend updating asap.
You can download the software from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.0.15
- Fixed possible mp3 file corruption during analysis.
- Fixed index confusion upon deletion from library.
- Improved import of existing mood tags.
- Improved sort order of key column.
- Improved support for "Open With" from file system.
- Added guard against StackoverFlow stemming from large in() clause.
Out of interest, what is the improvement to the improved sort order of key column exactly?
This goes back to a customer suggestion.
The old order was: First all major keys, then all minor keys
New order: First major, then minor key for each key, sorted by circle of fifths, i.e. I.e. 1d, 1m, 2d, 2m, 3d, 3m...
Post a Comment