beaTunes 4.0.16 was released today. As always, the release contains some more or less important fixes, improvements, and updates.
You can download the software from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.0.16
- Fixed NullPointerException on new library in windows file system root.
- Fixed previous/next issue in "Get Info" panel.
- Fixed potential infinite loop when syncing with Synology NAS.
- Improved failure behavior on OutOfMemoryError.
- Improved resume analysis on restart.
- Improved AirPlay playback on OS X.
- Improved (shortened) shut down time.
- Updated to JRuby 1.7.18.
- Updated to Groovy 2.3.9.
4.0.16 for Windows unfortunately contains a bug that prevents beaTunes to access all kinds of audio files. This bug is fixed in 4.0.17 (available now). If you tried out 4.0.16 on Windows, please update asap to spare yourself some unnecessary frustration. Apologies for this glitch.