beaTunes 4.0.19 was released today. As always, the release contains some more or less important fixes, improvements, and updates. For those of you interested in seeing partial artwork in the main table, please check out this discussion.
You can download the software from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.0.19
- Fixed display of progress dialog on initial import.
- Reversed mousewheel direction on volume knob on Windows.
- Improved automatic BPM range detection for EDM.
- Improved repair/rebuild logic and dialogs.
- Improved performance of adding selected songs to queue.
- Improved caching of auto-completion.