Update: beaTunes 4.6.5
Two changes in this minor update are actually noteworthy:
- Auto-scrolling to a selected item when changing the sort order is one of those usability things that make your life much easier. To code it up took literally 2min after it was requested by a user. Small changes do matter.
- Potential hang during album ReplayGain analysis. This has been fixed. But! Here's a tip: When importing artist and/or album names from online sources, do not analyze album ReplayGain at the same time. When doing so, you are trying to hit a moving target, as the question "which song is part of an album" may be answered differently while the analysis progresses and new album/artist values are imported.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.6.5
- Added auto-scrolling to selected song when changing sort order.
- Fixed potential analysis hang due to database timeouts/pending writes.
- Fixed table update notification for release year attribute.
- Fixed Show All Columns menu item in column popup.
ClassCastExceptionwhen setting image kind for id3 2.2 on Windows with iTunes.
- Moved to Java 8u102.
Labels: GUI, Release, ReplayGain
Post a Comment