Update: beaTunes 5.0.2
Just like 5.0.1, today's update is a maintenance release that fixes a number of issues reported by users. Most importantly, it increases stability and reduces memory consumption. If you are already using beaTunes 5, I highly recommend updating.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.0.2
- Fixed issue with synchronizing folder-based library.
- Fixed too large database cache setting during initial import.
- Fixed loading too many entities after sync.
- Fixed issue with channel display for mp4 video files.
- Fixed potential NPE in online metadata import.
- Fixed inefficient database query plan caching.
- Fixed localization issue when opening file properties on Windows.
- Fixed Amazon new releases lookup for IT and ES.
- Increased iTunes write queue size.
- Ensured paced writing of inspection solutions.
- Added automatic max VM heap adjustment for common cases.