Still using beaTunes 4? You might like this!
beaTunes 5 has been released a couple of months ago and of course I recommend you buy an upgrade license for your copy of beaTunes 4 (if you haven't done so already). There are certainly a bunch of good reasons for upgrading. But if you're still on beaTunes 4 and don't want to jump to version 5 just yet, you might want to update to version 4.6.18.
Most of the changes in 4.6.18 are back-ports of changes originally made for beaTunes 5. There's just one exception: The Chordify integration hasn't been fixed in beaTunes 5 yet (this will happen in the next update).
Please note that you can only get this update from the old downloads section of the website.
Changes in 4.6.18
- Improved artwork lookup via Discogs.
- Improved handling of MIK key data.
- Fixed Open in Chordify.
- Fixed ignore Amazon album version solution.
- Fixed inline BPM editor for tempi without relative salience.
- Updated Amazon integration for Spain and Italy.
- Updated built-in Discogs database.
Post a Comment