Update: beaTunes 5.0.6
Over the last couple of weeks a couple of fixes piled up so that it was definitely time for an update. Well, here it is!
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.0.6
- Improved memory environment variable manipulation (Windows).
- Improved misspelled album inspector.
- Improved robustness of folder-based synchronization.
- Fixed Open in Chordify.
- Fixed small errors in German translation.
- Fixed range coercion for downloaded BPM values.
- Fixed re-import of embedded ReplayGain tags.
- Fixed embedding of true ReplayGain peaks.
- Fixed issues with Canadian Amazon integration.
- Added missing Wikipedia icon.
- Added pre-generated icons.
- Updated JAudioTagger library.
- Only embed analysis date if something actually got changed.
Labels: Chordify, JAudioTagger, Release, ReplayGain, Wikipedia
Post a Comment