Update: beaTunes 5.1.12
It's been a while since I have been able to post an update. Today's release is another maintenance release, fixing and improving a couple of things. Details are listed below. The most interesting may be the ability to force the dark theme on by setting the environment variable
BEATUNES_THEME to "dark".
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.1.12
- Added environment variable switch for dark theme.
- Better handling of null playlist names.
- Better error handling for malformed embedded tags.
- Ensured added songs are all sent to analysis in large collections.
- Fixed issues in French error messages.
- Updated built-in Discogs database.
- Improved automatic trigger of internal database repair.
- Improved efficiency of similar genre rule.
- Defragment database after repair.
- Disabled media key support due to bug in 3rd party library.