Easter Update: beaTunes 5.1.13
Just in time for Easter: a new beaTunes update. This release features a couple of bug fixes and minor performance enhancements. Additionally, it provides initial support for DSF files—at least for folder-based libraries. Note that this is still rather new, i.e., your mileage may vary.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.1.13
- Fixed accidental genre removal in multi-item Get Info dialog.
- Fixed search bug in large collections.
- Fixed matching logic in similar artist rule.
- Improved rendering performance of tags column.
- Prefer FFmpeg-based decoding over Windows Media Foundation.
- Added initial support for DSF.