Update: beaTunes 5.2.5
This is yet another update that fixes issues with FFSampledSP, the primary library beaTunes uses to decode files on Windows (on macOS, CoreAudio-based CASampledSP is preferred). The previous FFSampledSP version tended to crash on encrypted (a.k.a. DRM-crippled) files. This is hopefully completely fixed now. Additionally, this update fixes a couple of issues with drag and drop from iTunes/Music.app to beaTunes, file deletion issues on drives without trash/recycle bin, and overall functionality of the Add To Library action (File menu), when used with iTunes or the Apple Music app.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.2.5
- Fixed issue when deleting files that cannot be moved to the trash/recycle bin.
- Fixed cache invalidation issue in Add To Library action.
- Updated built-in Discogs database.
- Improved drag and drop on main table.
- Added skipping of .itlp files during content-based analysis.
- Moved to FFSampledSP 0.9.32.