Update: beaTunes 5.2.20
This maintenance update features some overall improvements and fixes a couple of issues. For details, please see the list below.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.2.20
- Fixed embedding of danceability values.
- Fixed potentially empty MatchLists when using SYNC.
- Fixed unnecessary reading of files during synchronisation on NTFS.
- Fixed unnecessary full synchronization after analysis for folder-based collections.
- Added alphanumerical sort order for keys.
- Re-enabled sharing for macOS 10.14 or later #NowPlaying.
- Moved to HTTPS for accessing DBpedia.
- Lowered CPU usage when idle and during playback.
- Updated to Java 11.0.10+9.