Update: beaTunes 5.2.24
This maintenance release mainly contains an updated Discogs database and adjustments to changes that happened over at Wikidata (differentiation between recording and song).
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.2.24
- Allow playback of up to 90s during scan.
- Modified AVPlayer to restart tracks more conservatively.
- Fixed synchronization of "checked" ("enabled") field with Music.app.
- Improved tolerance towards malformed embedded fingerprints.
- Updated built-in Discogs database.
- Updated Wikidata logic to reflect changes from the website.
Post a Comment