Fixes, Fixes, Fixes
Wow - EA9 brought a couple of issues to light, which I hopefully have addressed in today's EA10. So expect a bunch of more or less obvious fixes.
OutOfMemoryErrors are hopefully a thing of the past...
The biggest new item is the spanking new tonal key analysis. Finally, beaTunes now knows how to fill that key field it already supported for quite a while. However, the algorithm still needs some testing and tuning, so results may vary.
And here's the obligatory warning: Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future versions (even though we make a reasonable effort)
- This version will cease to function 2 weeks after its release
- You cannot buy this version
Just so that there is no doubt about it: EA10 isn't even a beta version.
And here are the download links:
Note for EA9 users
There will be some updates to the database.