beaTunes 4.0.21—Now with Java 8u40
As already mentioned a little while ago, I'm excited to release an official version of beaTunes with a bundled Java 8u40. Well, today is the day.
You can download the software from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.0.21
- Fixed issue with storing similarities in database.
- Added disk-based auto-completion cache.
- Decoupled async playlist export thread.
- Moved to MFSampledSP 0.9.5.
- Moved to CASampledSP 0.9.10.
- Moved to Java 8u40.