We are happy to say that we had a great response to our recent beaTunes 1.2 release. Many, many people tried beaTunes for the first time and loved it.
Unfortuntely, some of them were a little disappointed, because they ran into a bug that we didn't catch before the release. It's one of those that only shows up under certain conditions, that are hard to simulate when developing. In this case, it was the combination of certain analysis tasks, configured in a specific way and combined with already existing data in the track that people wanted to analyze. The symptom of the bug was a beaTunes crash. We are sorry, that we didn't see this one coming, but that's just how software development works.
Anyhow, we fixed it, posted an updated version (1.2.1) on our site and highly recommend OS X users to install it.
Post a Comment