Streamlined syncing with iTunes
It's been a very busy two weeks - unfortunately beaTunes 2 got only two major enhancements, but at least important ones. EA12 features a more streamlined synchronization with iTunes. In essence, longer syncs that update most of beaTunes' internal database should be a thing of the past. I also fixed that annoying deselection bug in the main table view that occurred after syncing.
And here's the obligatory warning: Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future versions (even though we make a reasonable effort)
- This version will cease to function 2 weeks after its release
- You cannot buy this version
Just so that there is no doubt about it: EA12 isn't even a beta version.
And here are the download links:
Note for EA11 users
Labels: Early Access