Update: beaTunes 4.6.10
Did you ever notice that the British pop band "Oasis" is named "Oasis (2)" on Discogs? Because there are a number of different bands with the same name, Discogs simply appends "(N)" for disambiguation. I'm not sure this is documented somewhere, but it makes matching songs from your library to Discogs tracks slightly more difficult—especially, when you're not aware of this quirk. Today's update works around the issue and thus improves lookup results for artists with not so unique names. Most of the other changes in this release are fixes to small problems I discovered while working on beaTunes 5.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Most important changes in 4.6.10
- Added signature to Windows executable.
- Moved to FFSampledSP 0.9.17.
- Consolidated multiple mood keywords into one ID3 tag (requires ID3v2.4).
- Fixed possible UI freeze when creating matchlists.
- Fixed lyrics translate function.
- Fixed sorting by compilation.
- Fixed does-not-contain matchlist filter.
- Fixed crash when searching for regex
- Fixed handling of Discogs artist disambiguation.