Update: beaTunes 5.0.1
Every real release is followed by the obligatory bug-fix update. And here it is. Thanks to your feedback, I was able to fix a number of unexpected issues, most of them having to do with the dreaded
NPE. Besides the fixes, a couple of things were improved or added. Most of this is stuff that I didn't get to for the original release. Some of this has to do with the new Play similar songs feature. BTW: if you're curious what the internal playlist looks like, there is a simple plugin available for that via Preferences -> Plugins (sources are available on GitHub). It adds a new menu item under Controls.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.0.1
- Fixed NPE in master panel state restoration.
- Fixed possible NPE during inline rating/loved edits.
- Fixed inline editability of loved/mediakind for folder-based libraries.
ExceptionInInitializerErroron very HiDPI screens.
- Fixed NPE in inspection.
- Fixed duplication issue when re-ordering playlists on Windows.
- Enabled volume control while no song is loaded.
- Enabled goto current song for play similar song mode.
- Added speaker icon for song played via play similar.
- Added menu items/keyboard shortcuts for loved (macOS/folder-based-only).
- Added menu items/keyboard shortcuts for song rating.