Update: beaTunes 4.6.16
With beaTunes 5 on the horizon, this may be one of the last 4.6 updates (if not the final one). All of today's fixes are based on user feedback, which I very much appreciate. The improvements are basically back-ports of changes originally made for beaTunes 5.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 4.6.16
- Fixed exception in EDT that prevented closing of info dialog.
- Fixed disabled remove artwork action info dialog.
- Fixed artwork render issue for songs without album name.
- Fixed NPE when importing some JPEG artwork via drag and drop.
- Improved Amazon-based recommendations.
- Improved Amazon-based new releases.
- Improved memory efficiency.