Update: beaTunes 5.1.2
Version 5.1.2 contains updated open-source libraries that interface with native audio libraries, i.e. CoreAudio, MediaFoundation, and FFmpeg. Since bugs in these glue libraries usually lead to application crashes, beaTunes' overall stability should improve with this update.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.1.2
- Fixed potential deadlock in add-to-analysis queue.
- Moved to CASampledSP 0.9.15.
- Moved to MFSampledSP 0.9.10.
- Moved to FFSampledSP 0.9.24.
- Moved to PCMSampledSP 0.9.5.