Stop! ... that song.
Who would have thought that this would ever happen?! beaTunes finally got a Stop ■ control!
The reason is simple: when a song is played, it can be difficult to change its metadata. That's why the beaTunes analysis warns when it is asked to analyze a song that's loaded in the player. The stop control is the solution to this. It allows unloading a song from the player without having to load another song.
Most other changes in this update are minor fixes and some maintenance.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.2.8
- Fixed database migration issue from schema 23 to 24.
- Fixed potential NPE in Matchlist Rating filter deserialization.
- Improved recovery after iTunes library parse error.
- Added stop control to allow track unloading from player.
- Added type-ahead functionality for non-editable list boxes.
- Updated JDK to version 11.0.7+10.