Almost unbelievable, but true - we are slowly approaching a final release. Today's EA release focusses on some query speed issues as well as some stability issues, but at this point there probably won't be any major feature additions for the actual 2.0 release. EA14 should fix the non-iTunes field problem I posted about earlier. It also features some faster queries and faster matching against the whole Library. Additionally, I added some fallbacks for memory management, which should make the app more stable overall.
Contrary to previous EA releases, this release will expire after 3 weeks and not 2. So you can use this throughout the holidays...
And here's the obligatory warning: Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future versions (even though we make a reasonable effort)
- This version will cease to function 3 weeks after its release
- You cannot buy this version
Just so that there is no doubt about it: EA14 isn't even a beta version (actually, we are getting very close to that, though).
And here are the download links:
Note for EA13 users
Some updates to the database.
Labels: Early Access