Another update: beaTunes 1.1.4
Since beaTunes 1.1.3 had a couple of issues, especially on Windows, we decided to quickly address them. Additionally, version 1.1.4 brings a couple of other improvements. Here's the short list:
- Re-added artist typo inspection
- Added song matching preferences button to matching songs table
- Switched OS X distribution format to DMG
- Fixed issue with files wrongly reported as missing on OS X, when running inspection multiple times
- Switched to universal 1.5 R5 JavaApplicationStub
So finally beaTunes is distributed in a disk image and not the clumsy zip file anymore. Also, for those people who thought beaTunes was a PowerPC application, Finder now shows correctly that beaTunes is a universal binary. Last but not least - in 1.1.3 the misspelled artist inspection was left out accidently - it's now back in.
As always, you can get the new release from our download page.