Holiday release, the 2nd
Because there have been some problems with the embedding of non-iTunes fields, I figured it makes sense to push out another release before the holidays start. This one contains the latest version of jaudiotagger, the library beaTunes currently uses for tagging files whenever iTunes is unwilling to do the job. Paul Taylor, the jaudiotagger author, has made a bunch of changes that make tagging with his library a lot safer (especially padding mp3 files). I really hope to benefit from that. Great work, Paul!
Other than that, I did some changes so that one can now run custom analysis tasks in the queue (more about that in another post), fixed some file location related issues and fixed sorting by key.
And here's the obligatory warning: Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future versions (even though I make a reasonable effort)
- This version will cease to function 2 weeks after its release
- You cannot buy this version
Just so that there is no doubt about it: EA15 isn't even a beta version (actually, we are getting very close to that, though).
And here are the download links:
Note for EA14 users
There should be no problems.
Labels: Early Access, Plugin
Post a Comment