Update: beaTunes 5.2.1
This update fixes a couple of issues that became apparent after the release of macOS 10.15 as well as a few general things. It's recommended for everybody using beaTunes v5.2.0.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.2.1
- Re-added support for macOS 10.11.6 (was mistakenly disabled).
- Fixed play/pause triggered by entering SPACE in genre field (Windows only).
- Fixed very small application icon (Windows only).
- Fixed analysis queue processing hang after SocketException.
- Reduced memory footprint during iTunes/Music.app-based analysis.
- Improved startup performance for macOS 10.15.
- Improved handling of case-sensitive metadata file tags (esp. ReplayGain).
Labels: Catalina, Music, ReplayGain