Update: beaTunes 5.2.29
Getting ready for Ventura! This maintenance update introduces a couple of fixes for the upcoming macOS 13 (Ventura) along with some other performance-related issues.
As always, you can download the new version from the download section of the website.
Changes in 5.2.29
- Support deletion of currently playing song.
- Fixed responsiveness issue when initiating synchronization manually.
- Fixed taking last play/skip date into account when checking synchronization need.
- Fixed synchronization with Music.app taking too long despite only minor changes.
NaNvalues in volume normalization.
- Fixed Music.app/iTunes selection for macOS 13 (Ventura).
- Implemented rate limiting for AcousticBrainz.