I just pushed the latest beaTunes update to the server. It contains a plethora of little fixes and updates (listed below). Furthermore, instead of just uploading the zip of the JavaDocs, I also put an extracted, instantly browsable version right here. As a side-effect, this allows linking the plugin API documentation right to the corresponding interfaces.
Changes in 3.5.13
- Updated bundled Jython to 2.5.3.
- Updated bundled JRuby to 1.6.8.
- Updated bundled Groovy to 1.8.9.
- Updated bundled H2 to 1.3.171.
- Removed XmlBeans dependency.
- Added New Matchlist to context menu.
- Improved handling of DRM files.
- Added protected songs filter to analysis queue preferences.
- Fixed 3rd party license link (OSX, Java7)
- Fixed truncation of URLs with umlauts.
- Fixed MatchList autocompletion issue.
- Fixed failure to display all missing files in missing files inspection.
- Latest version dialog now understands SNAPSHOTS versions.
- Matchlistdialog now remembers the last match rule set used.
- New playlists in FileSystem libraries now get a default name ("untitled").
- Main song table is now updated after a library switch.
- Increased robustness on Windows when memory is tight.
- Improved LuckyLyrics.