EA16 is available. I fixed a number of queue issues - cancel should now work properly and other visual errors should be fixed. Most of the icons used throughout the app can now be replaced through custom themes, as I added a Theme.getResource() method, which is used for looking up icons. Internally a couple of things have changed to aid plugin development. And as a little GUI enhancement, the number of remaining songs in the queue is now displayed as badge on the dock icon (OS X only). And of course there are some other smaller fixes and enhancements.
And here's the obligatory warning: Before downloading and installing this, please make sure you understand what Early Access means:
- Absolutely no warranty for whatever
- Features may or may not work, appear, and disappear
- It may not be possible to migrate data to future versions (even though I make a reasonable effort)
- This version will cease to function 2 weeks after its release
- You cannot buy this version
Just so that there is no doubt about it: EA16 isn't even a beta version (actually, we are getting very close to that, though).
And here are the download links:
Note for EA15 users
If you have been using the keytogrouping plugin - go to the blog post and download the updated version, remove the old version and put the new one in the plugin folder. Things will fail without removing the old version!
Labels: Early Access, Plugin